Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being Mad

I didn't post yesterday because Sass had a doctor's appointment that was rescheduled last minute.

Sass was having a bad day today. It was not as bad as other bad days we've had though, so that's good. Anyway, we had a conversation about making good decisions and being a good girl because that's what Jesus would want. Specifically, we had a talk about being nice to each other.

My conversation clearly didn't work because Princess's mom came and had a talk with Sass (Sass's mom was on a conference call). After he conversation with Princess's mom, Sass was pouty and wouldn't come out of her room for a good twenty minutes. When she did, I was trying to talk to her.

Me: "Sass, I'm glad you came out to play with us!"
Sass: "Miss Mica, I don't really want to talk to you right now."
Me: "Oh? Why not?"
Sass: "I'm mad at you."
Me: "Why?"
Sass: "You told me I had to be a nice girl."
Me: "Okay."

By the time I left twenty minutes later, Sass wouldn't stop talking but it made me laugh so much that she even said that.

That's my precious girl. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment