Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sisters?

My apologies for this being a late post, but I was so so so sick yesterday. I even got teased by Princess for being a "potty-head" because I had to run to the bathroom so many times. I know, the insult hurts me down deep in my heart too. I'll get over it. I hope.

Anyway, before I kind of zoned out and simply made sure they weren't just killing each other or themselves, Sass decided to let me in on a little secret.

Sass: "Miss Mica. We're twins."
Me: "Oh. You and Princess?"
Sass: "No. Me and You and Princess."
Me: "Oh. Cool."

I'm sure you can understand my confusion if you read my post from Wednesday. Besides the fact that it's a little ebony/ivory twin-ship going on, there's a slight (21-10-7) age difference going on as well.

Monday is Sass's birthday and I'm making both the girls tutus. Expect pictures on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment